A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Dave's Recent Trail Cam Pics




First fawn


These are just a few that I brought home this morning. I wore my bug-suit and carried my ThermaCell and didn't have any skeeter problems at all... Lots of does too, and only one fawn so far. I've seen the lopsided one before. Sure would like to take him out of the gene pool!


 
 





D. Robert (Dave) Quick

I want to Finish Well
I want to end this race
Still leaning on His Amazing Grace

Member: Community Christian Church
Member: Pilots 4 Christ
Member: Christian Outdoor Fellowship of America
MY WEBSITE:
HANDLOADING FOR HUNTING
MY DISCUSSION FORUM:
HFH DISCUSSION FORUMS

2 comments:

Adam said...

Great pics! Like the new look of your site Marian!

Marian Ann Love said...

Thanks Adam...I guess we all need a change from time to time! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...