A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Happy Birthday Great Grandson!

Today is my great grandson, Tidus's, 4th birthday!  I wish I could be with him to celebrate but he lives in Great Fall, Montana.  He's very fond of cars and trucks and has a lot of them to play with.  I found out that next year he will be going to Disney World and the family will come through Vicksburg on the way.  It will be so exciting to see him again because they can grow up so fast.  Wishing my little Tidus a very Happy Birthday and I love you very, very much!  Great Gran Gran  xxoo

2 comments:

Mama Hunter said...

Happy Belated B-Day Tidus!! Hope you had a GREAT Birthday!

Marian Ann Love said...

Thanks for coming by Mama Hunter and wishing my Great Grandson a Happy Birthday. I wished we lived closer but we don't. I'm know he had a great birthday and got a lot of toys to play with! Thanks again! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...