A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Sunday, December 25, 2011

In Vicksburg Christmas Paper

In The Vicksburg Post Christmas paper, my picture that I took a week ago, was published.  I'm always humbled and grateful by the fact that my pictures are good enough to be in our paper.  Thank you Vicksburg Post!  Below is what was written under the photo...

Marian Love Phillips of Vicksburg was in one of the many vehicles that passed through the Glenwood Circle neighborhood after luminaries were placed by area Boys Scouts.

2 comments:

Lindsjö taxar said...

Congrats to you! Always nice to be honored. ´Tomorrow moose hunt but I´m probably staying at home. I´ve got a cold again. :-(

Marian Ann Love said...

Thanks Lindsjo taxar - yes, it is nice to be honored. :)

Tomorrow my husband and I have been invited to the famous Christmas Place Plantation and Hunting Club to hunt for a few days. (Deer Camp Blog)
http://bodocktimes.blogspot.com
I hope we both get a deer and a hog...you never know! Sorry you have a cold again. Get well soon and hope you have had a nice Christmas so far!

We are having Christmas dinner with my nephew in about an hour and looking forward to spending time with family.

Take care of yourself and will most likely post again Thurs. or Friday.

Goodhunting to ya!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...