A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Friday, March 08, 2013

A Cemetery Visit

Went to the cemetery the other day to see my brother's new tombstone that was erected a couple of weeks ago. While there I took these pictures.  Above is a flock of buzzards hanging out on the side of a hill sunbathing. In the foreground is showing part of the Confederate soldiers that are buried in our City Cemetery.

Looking out towards the Confederate burial plots.

I stopped to take a picture of this angel statue.

An up-close shot!

Buzzard getting a birds eye view while sitting on top of a crypt.

Another buzzard looking around for a meal.

This buzzard had his beak wide open.

I stop to take some pictures of this beautiful angel tombstone. 



A saw this statue of Jesus and stopped to take a picture of it.

I love the moss that forms on the statues.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...