A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Sunday, March 03, 2013

My Photo Published In Sunday's Paper

Marian Love Phillips of Vicksburg took this picture of a Japanese magnolia tree blossom at night because it was threatened by an incoming storm.


I was excited again to have my picture published in today's, The Vicksburg Post.  I took this picture on January 29 right before we were suppose to have bad weather coming through Vicksburg later on that night. I rushed out of the house in the dark and took it and was surprised how well it turned out.  Was afraid all my flowers would get beaten to death from the storm. 

Once again I am humbled that they chose my photo to be published.  Thanks, Vicksburg Post! 

The Vicksburg Post will accept for publication photos submitted by readers.  The photos should be current and of interest to the public, either because of their subject matter or their oddity, or the photographic skill shown.  Submitted photos should be accompanied by complete caption information and include a phone number for the photographer.  Photos may be submitted electronically at newsreleases@vicksburgpost.com, in person at Post Plaza or by mail to The Vicksburg Post, News photos, P.O. Box 821668, Vicksburg, MS 39182.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...