A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Summer Retreat

I received this beautiful card from one of my classmates, Kay who lives in California for my birthday back in January.  I have known her since the first grade at St. Francis Xavier Academy where we went to school 12 full years in one whole city block. She always remembers me on my birthday and wanted to share with you the card she sent me.  It is a painting by Bob Travers.  She found the card while visiting "Trees of Mystery", among the Redwood and ferns and said it was magical.  It was at the Paul Bunyan Gift Shop where she saw this card by Bow & Sparrow and thought of me.  It's so nice to be thought of and I'm so happy that we are staying in touch after all these years.  I am truly blessed!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...