A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Tal's Plains Game/Bird Mounts - Part 1

Silver and Speckled Teal

Cinnamon Teal

White Cheek Pintail and European Widgeon

Mixture from South Africa

American Pintail

Green Wing Teal

Coscorba Swan

Spur Wing Goose

Egyptian Goose

Tal Goldsby is my Facebook friend and I wanted to share with you some of his plains game mounts and birds from different places.  He told me that he prefers wing shooting but also loves to deer hunt.  I recently posted some very nice deer mounts of his at - A Wall of Deer Mounts.  I will be posting more of his mounts during the week and I know you will enjoy all of them!  

Tal, also has a website called, Hughes Christian Outreach Ministry, which is a Christian non-profit organization whose mission is to glorify Christ through ministry to the community.  It is a food bank/pantry that provides food to families in need around Hughes, AR. What a way to spread blessings to those in need. Thanks to Tal and to the many volunteers who make it all possible.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...