A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Tal's Plains Game/Bird Mounts - Part 3

 Beautiful Zebra rug from Africa!

This is not a mount but a favorite piece of mine, said Tal.  It's an exact bronze replica of a light deadgrass Chesapeake - the only breed of retriever I have ever owned done by Burl Jones.  He did a limited number of these coffee tables with black labs and this was the only chessie he had done.  I sent him pictures and he mastered him down to the brown stripe on his nose.



I want to personally thank Tal Goldsby, my Facebook friend, for letting me show off his plains game/bird mounts, zebra rug and his beautiful sculptured coffee table above.  He must be very proud of his accomplishments and knowing that he can enjoy them and the good memories of being in our great wild outdoors

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...