A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Saturday, September 07, 2013

John Luke's First Deer





My friend on Facebook, Terry Partin, had tears of joy this morning for John Luke, his grandson, who got his very first deer, a nice velvet buck with his first bow!  According to Terry it was a Mission Riot bow with G5 strikers that had put it down within 40 yards. Seeing the video above brought back memories for me when I took my grandson, Carl, hunting and he got his very first deer, a 5 pt. buck with my .270.  I'm so happy for John Luke as well as his grandfather for sharing these precious moments that will last a lifetime.  A great bonding experience in our great wild outdoors! 

John Luke barely 12 with his first bow deer! A pretty velvet buck with a split G 2 with kickers and lots of mass.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...