A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Deer Season In Mississippi

It's too bad that I have been shot out this deer season for the first time in 28 years.  I simply love the sport!  I enjoy getting out in nature and watching the deer and whatever else crosses my path...a bobcat one time. You may see deer and you may not - but just being in the woods is enough for me.  I love shooting them with my camera as well. Hopefully, soon I can get in the woods and get behind a ground blind and take some pictures.  

It will take me awhile to recover from my rt. rotator cuff surgery and knowing that my daughter, Kathy, is in our great outdoors hunting today brings me great joy.  I have four daughters and I'm so glad that one of them wanted to take up the sport.  She has already harvested several deer and she said...since Mama can't get to the woods and get the meat, I will.  Wishing her GOODHUNTING! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...