A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

My Deer Hunting Frame


I really like this deer frame that was given to me by my secret sister in my sorority (Pi Alpha Kappa, Omega Chapter) a few years ago.  I put the picture of my third 8 point that I harvested back on December 27, 2002 at Homewood Hunting Club in Claiborne County, MS.  They can make the cutest frames these day and I have a huge collection of them. You should see my bar because it is so full of pictures of family and friends that you cannot not sit at it anymore.  I cleared off all the pictures yesterday to get ready for our Thanksgiving Dinner to put all our food on.  The turkey of course will be in the center of the dinning room table.  Wishing all my blogging friends a safe and Happy Thanksgiving! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...