A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Against A Setting Sun

I submitted my photo recently to our paper, The Vicksburg Post, and it was published on the 2nd page of the paper on Friday, December 27, 2013.  Under the pictures was posted - Marian Love Phillips sent in this photo of the stature of Lt. Gen. John C. Pemberton as it is silhouetted against the clouds of the setting sun.

  - The Vicksburg Post will only accept for publication ViewPoint photos that are current and of interest to the public and submitted electronically.  Submitted photos should be accompanied by complete caption information and include a phone number for the photographer.  Photos may be submitted to photos@vicksburgpost.com.

This is the original photo that I sent in.  Once again I'm always humbled and delighted to have had my picture published and want to thank our hometown paper, The Vicksburg Post!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...