A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas Day Luncheon @ Granddaughter, Victoria & Family

My great grandson, Ian, with a Christmas gift from his Grandmother Kathy.

Ian was showing me his big playhouse his Dad and Mom got him for Christmas.  How do you like that stance?  He is 6 years old and will soon start the first grade in August 2014. He has been going to pre-school for several years.  His Mom said his playhouse will be moved to another spot on the property.

My granddaughter, Victoria and I.  She is such a sweet granddaughter.  I am truly blessed with four daughters, a step-daughter and step-son, six granddaughters, three grandsons, six-step grandchildren, two great grandsons, five step-great granddaughters, one-step great grandson and one-great great niece.  
 
Ian showing off his first lost tooth to his Grandmother, Kathy.  He told me that he got a whole dollar bill from the tooth fairy.  Way to go Ian!

My daughter, Kathy, took this picture of us all together in Ian's new playhouse.  Ian will have so much fun playing in it.

Ian up in a loft that he calls his attic with his Mom! 

Victoria with their Catahoula dog named, TURBO!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...