A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Monday, December 23, 2013

Birds Of A Feather Do Flock Together

While on my quick weekend get-a-way to New Orleans, I stayed with family members that had ducks in their backyard with a lagoon and had a blast taking picture of them. Hope you enjoy the shots that I took!

The geese were eating and honking away!

Went that a way...

No, that a way!

I was told this was called a turkey duck!

I was surprised how close I could get to this duck and just stood there taking pictures.

Thinking about getting in the water.

Here goes...

Ahhhhhh!

Later in the afternoon I caught this turkey duck resting.

Then suddenly appeared this beautiful white duck!

Look whats swimming in the lagoon! 

Beautiful Mallard Ducks!


Love the mirrored images of the white duck!

3 comments:

Lindsjö taxar said...

Great picutres!
THe turkey duck looks fantastic

JDP said...

Great pics Marian!

Marian Ann Love said...

Thanks guys...never seen a turkey duck before but was told this is what it was. Two of them flew in and was hanging out at the lagoon behind their home. I really enjoyed taking pictures of them all. Glad you enjoyed them! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...