A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Friday, July 08, 2016

Monster Velvet Buck Named, Bosa!




My Facebook friend, Mike Johnson, took this amazing footage of a buck that I wanted to share with you today.

"He knew I was there and I finally started talking to him to try and calm him down a bit," he said.

At one point he thought the deer was going to kick him out of the woods!  You can see by the video that Mike was getting the stare-down.  Thanks Mike for sharing your video in our great wild outdoors!

Published on Jul 6, 2016
Here's a look at the buck I nicknamed Bosa in 2015 and now in 2016!  It was awesome finding him again this year and seeing how much bigger he is! His right side shed that I found, back in February, was officially measured at 88 & 3/8" of antler! It was well after sunset so video light wasn't great and he was well aware I was there because of the focus light on one of my cameras and the click noise on another but he walked up to within 30 yards of me! There's bonus footage I shot with my other Sony camera, at the end. I was shooting double video for a bit! Got lots of great pictures to!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...