A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Friday, March 05, 2021

Photos of Windsor Ruins Yesterday Near Port Gibson


Yesterday, I went with three other friends to Natchez to get our 2nd Covid shot, Moderna.  Afterward, we ate at Roux 61 and on our way home we stopped by Windsor Ruins.  I haven't been there since my first husband took me back in 1960 when we were dating.  I don't think we took any pictures but if we did he had his own camera.  I was so happy to return to this place and take pictures myself.  Here are a few that I took and hope you enjoy.  










The Sun, Moom, and Windsor Pillars.





Picture of Jane and I taken at Windsor Ruins by Steve who drove us to Natchez, MS, with his Mother, Shirley for our Covid shots.  My daughter, Debra Ann married Jane's son, Jay.  My daughter had two sons, Stephen and Michael (Ethan) who is serving our country in the U. S. Air Force and daughter, Lucy Ann, who had two sons, William David and Noah.  At the end of May, we will have another great-grandson being born to Ethan and his wife, Caitlin living in North Carolina.  I also have two more great-grandsons, Tidus in Montana, and Ian who lives here in Vicksburg.  They are both 13-years-old now.

2 comments:

Gorges Smythe said...

What a pity the home was lost. Yankees?

Marian Ann Love said...

No, it caught on fire and burned to the ground. Sad.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...