Marian's Hunting Stories, etc., etc., etc...

Marian's Hunting Stories, etc., etc., etc...
Stories of my hunting experiences with family, friends or whatever else I want to blog about.

A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Article by Fred Messina, editor of "On Target Outdoors" from The Vicksburg Evening Post on Friday, January 19, 1990. Photo by Bob Phillips.

Bob Phillips came up the other day with a photo of his wife Marian and a deer she got on Brown's Point New Years Eve. The deer was an 8-point with 16 inches of inside spread that weighed in at 190 pounds. A nice trophy in anyone's book. However, the tale Bob told is that this was Marian's fourth deer this year and he claimed that he would have done better than he did if he had not spent so much time hauling Marian's deer out of the woods. Come off it, Bob. We all know who the hunter was.

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Dave's Deer Video

Dave said that he is still playing around with his video software and these were all taken from several hundred pictures he took with his trail cameras this past summer in our great wild outdoors! Enjoy!



Dear Heavenly Father, Please
help me to be the man my
dog thinks I am... Amen
D. Robert (Dave) Quick
MY DISCUSSION FORUM:HFH DISCUSSION FORUMS
Don't tell GOD how big your storm is.
Tell the storm how Big your GOD is!

video

6 comments:

Justin said...

Cool video! What software did he use? I have used Pinnacle before I'm still trying to figure it out though.

Anonymous said...

Marian,My computer won't let me access my email but I wantd to let you know that I received it...I will list it today. XO, Denise

Marian Love Phillips said...

Thanks Denise!! Hugs!!

Marian Love Phillips said...

Justin - He used Photo Story 3 for Windows. He expect a web search would bring it up.

Adam said...

Nice video, I like the happy ending!

CDGardens said...

Really nice post and video. Thanks for sharing it. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...