A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Monday, December 22, 2008

No Deer - Just Squirrels and Hunters

Saw two hunters (no deer) and shot this hunter going to his stand rather late.

Only saw 2 squirrels (no deer) and managed to shoot one with my camera as the sun was going down.

You can see how much he opened it up for me.

This past weekend I went hunting both Saturday and Sunday afternoon. As you can see from this picture their are a lot of limbs in the way. So the first picture is a before picture and the next one is after it was cleared by my step-son, Greg, a few weeks later. He did a fantastic job and also put my tin roof on top of my stand. Now I want get wet if it rains. I do have an camo tree half-umbrella but I prefer my roof. Now - if I can get a deer to walk in front of me!

1 comment:

CDGardens said...

Keep chanting C'Mere Deer. ;) I think that is what I will try.

I am glad you got a roof on your deerstand. That will certainly help on rainy days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...