A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Monday, December 29, 2008

Happy Birthday John Gregory

My step-grandson, John Gregory, was 15 on December 24, Christmas Eve, and I forgot to post his birthday. On my grandchildren's birthday, if they live in town, I call Radio Station, River 101 because they announce birthday's everyday and if they draw your name you will receive a gift. Today they announced the birthdays for last week (because of the Christmas holiday) and John's named was picked and he won two free pizza's from Domino's. When I called to let him know, his Mom said he had spent the night with a friend. So when he comes home he will have his birthday pizza! Looks like John is still celebrating his birthday. Many more happy returns of the day John. We love you - Gran Gran and Grandpa Bob

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...