A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Thursday, July 05, 2007

4th Charming, Just Charming!

We had a lot of fun riding around checking out deer stands and was fortunate enough to see several deer, a wild hog and quail.
It wasn't all play for Rex....here he is cutting grass by the witches' house directly across from the deer camp house!
Erin and I went out with Rex and GuyK to look around on the "gators" and a storm came up and we all got soaking wet. I have not had so much fun getting wet in a long, long time! I felt like a little kid again playing in the rain!
Denise and I enjoying quality time together. She always makes Bob and I feel at home and has become a very dear and special friend.
Rex visiting with his blogging buddy, GuyK, after he arrived and parked his camper behind the camp house!

It was so nice to meet GuyK of 'Charming, Just Charming' and his wife Penny. They are such nice people. They pulled into Vicksburg around 11:45 and hung around for about an hour, taking pictures, eating a quick lunch and then we were off to Rex's Christmas Place in the Delta. Before we got out-of-town, GuyK stopped along Highway 61 North and purchased some Smith County watermelons! After an hour and half we finally made it to the famous Christmas Place Plantation Hunting Club and was warmly greeted by Rex, the perfect host!

2 comments:

Editor said...

thank you for the nice words and pics. Hope to see you very soon, will email you.

GUYK said...

It was so great to meet you and Bob and Rex, his family, and their friend Paul. Sweetthing and I had the most enjoyable Independence Day celebration in our memories. I just don't have the words to describe it...but when I get home I damn shore am gonna try.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...