A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Tidus David in Mississippi!














I had the most wonderful surprise today! My Great Grandson came to see me all the way from Great Lakes, IL. I was in a state of shock when my granddaughter Candace and her husband, Ryan showed up at our front door. They drove down last night and wanted to surprise the whole family. Ryan's on two weeks of medical leave from the Navy. They will be staying in Tallulah, LA, across the Mississippi River, at the other Great Grandmother's home until Thursday and will head back home, stopping in St. Louis, MO, to visit some friends. Tidus was a little fussy since he has been passed back and forth from Greats, to Grandmother, Aunts, Uncles, and etc. Posting a few pictures of the happy event. I am still in the state of shock!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marian, He's just gorgeous! I know you must be so happy to actually be holding him! Thank you for my picture by the way. I like it too!Talk with you soon.Love, Denise

GUYK said...

Good looking kids..must take after Grandma, huh?

Marian Ann Love said...

Thanks Denise! I guess he takes after the Mother, Grandmothers and Me..can't forget Ryan of course! :)
GuyK - he is wearing coveralls like you have on! Got to be a good kid! :)

Anonymous said...

I think that is one of the sweetest things ever! What a great surprise!!! And you look so happy holding him! He is a cutie pie and I know you are not going to want to put him down any time soon!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...