A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

A Lil' Humor

A seaman meets a pirate in a bar, and they take turns to tell their adventures on the seas. The seaman notes that the pirate has a peg leg, hook, and an eye patch. Curious, the seaman asks "So, how did you end up with the peg-leg?"

The pirate replies, "I was swept overboard into a school of sharks. Just as my men were pulling me out, a shark bit my leg off."

WOW!" said the seaman. "What about the hook?"

"Well..," starts the pirate," ...we were boarding an enemy ship and were battling the other sailors with swords. One of the enemy cut my hand clean off."

"Incredible!" remarked the seaman. "How did you get the eye patch?"

"A seagull dropping fell into my eye," replied the pirate.

"You lost your eye to a seagull dropping?" the sailor asked.

"Well...,"said the pirate," ....that was my first day with the hook."

4 comments:

JDP said...

I didn't see that one coming.

JDP

Marian Ann Love said...

I know...me either! Glad you liked it and thanks for coming by. :)

Anonymous said...

O.k., that was funny.

I have to admit, I didn't expect the punchline either.

Jon said...

Hahahaha! Good post! A real surprise!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...