A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Monday, March 24, 2008

Photos in Vicksburg Post!

C. Chris Collins of Vicksburg used a Celestron 11-inch telescope and a Canon 20D camera to snap this photo of the International Space Station with the space shuttle attached, in the center of the photo, as it crossed in front of the moon on March 16.

My photo of the world's largest river cruise ship the American Queen going under the two bridges here at Vicksburg last Tuesday, made this Sunday's paper. I had originally posted it here on Wednesday March 19th. This makes the third one that The Vicksburg Post has published of my photos. Vicksburg readers can send in photos that are current and of interest to the public, either because of their subject matter or their oddity, or the photographic skill shown. Needless to say, I was really happy and humbled to see it. Also, beside my picture was an awesome one of the moon/space shuttle shown above. This is a sweetthing!
PS: Again, my thanks Rex!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...