A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Friday, May 23, 2008

SUV To Model T


Bill, my cousin who lives in Memphis, TN, and an account by trade but also a well known harpist, was recently on Channel 5 Memphis, CNN New York, ABC, NBC changing from his SUV to his Model-T "Leaping Lizzie" due to high gas prices. He said he had even gotten calls from friends as far away from the country of Turkey.

This Motel-T was on my grandmother's side of the family. Her Brother (Bill's Grandfather) bought it back in 1922. I rode in it with my Uncle Clyde in Chaffee, MO, before it was sold back to Bill. We had a blast going through town while my Uncle blew the horn. Everybody was looking at us. It was so cool and jumpy!
Click here to see the video and read all about Bill and his Model-T Ford. Charming, Just Charming!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...