A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Vascular Surgery

I want to let my blogger friends know that I will be having vascular surgery in the morning. I have had poor circulation in my left leg since my knee surgery back in February and it resulted in an ulcer forming on my foot with two staph infections. Will have to have some veins rerouted or whatever the Doctor has to do to get me well. My good friend Rex over at Deer Camp Blog will be hosting my site for me for the next two days until I get back home and start recuperating. I know he will do a fantastic job! Hope to be back online by the weekend. ~Marian

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll keep a good thought for you Marian. I know everything will go well.

CDGardens said...

Hope things work out in the surgery like it is supposed to...Take care!

JDP said...

Hope the surgery went well Marian. I will be praying for a quick and full recovery.

JDP

"his-self" said...

Good luck on the surgery! Hope you're tromping thru the woods again soon.

Marian Ann Love said...

Thanks everyone - back home recuperating...appreciate your prayers, friendship and thoughtfulness. Marian :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...