A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Monday, August 02, 2010

Couple of Pix from Dave



Here are a couple of pictures that Dave sent me last month and said...it's been slim pickins picture wise this year so far, but I did get one good one out of the north woods, and one of me showing what I go through to get these pictures. The "suit" I have on is a bug suit made for summer hunting especially in Canada...I bought it for my last bear hunt up there. It looks like a bee outfit, but is made for hunting...Comes in really handy when going into the woods to re-stock my bait and mineral licks. Hope you enjoy. ~Dave

Robert (Dave) Quick

I want to Finish Well
I want to end this race
Still leaning on His Amazing Grace

MY WEBSITE:
MY DISCUSSION FORUM:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...