A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Finally Fawnage!





FINALLY...WE HAVE ACHIEVED "FAWNAGE." !


My friend Dave, who lives in Indiana, sent me these pictures and said....I finally managed to get some good pictures of the fawns in one woods. Got a couple of bucks too, but one has a goofed-up rack. I'd love to remove him from the gene pool this fall!!! I notice also that the adults are already starting to molt and shed their beautiful orange coats in exchange for their dark, winter coat... This seems early to me. Hope it bodes well and doesn't become a bellwether for a bad winter...Dave


D. Robert (Dave) Quick

I want to Finish Well
I want to end this race
Still leaning on His Amazing Grace


Member: Community Christian Church
Member: Pilots 4 Christ
Member: Christian Outdoor Fellowship of America
MY WEBSITE:
HANDLOADING FOR HUNTING
MY DISCUSSION FORUM:
HFH DISCUSSION FORUMS

2 comments:

CDGardens said...

Beautiful deer pictures! I love the trail camera pictures Dave is getting.

Marian Ann Love said...

Me too cdgardens...and I love showing them off for him on my blog. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...