A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Finally, Dave's Buck!




My friend, Dave, who lives in Indiana, finally got a good cam shot on a nice buck and this is what he had to say...

Movement is about 88% early evening just at dusk with the rest mostly at daybreak and naturally this one in the middle of the night. I looked for scrapes but didn't find any, but I could smell deer now and then and bumped one going in... Think I'll let this woods cool off now till gun season and try Mark's (hunting land) for a little bit... This one isn't much in the brow-tine department, but I sure would like a chance at him. From the looks of his neck things are starting to roll...!!!

(Posted from the Senior Center)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

My husband and son are getting a lot of shots of deer at night, but not really any at daybreak yet. This is a nice deer!

Anonymous said...

That sure is a dandy buck! Hope Dave gets a shot at 'em!

CDGardens said...

I am very impressed with the camera quality during the night...very nice pictures of the buck in Dave's vicinity. I really hope he gets a chance at him. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...