A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Monday, October 03, 2011

Vicksburg Post Published My Photo

Marian Love Phillips found the sky looking as if it were on fire as she stood atop Louisiana Circle overlook off Washington Street on the 10 anniversary of the terrorist attacks on the United States.  

I was excited when I opened our Sunday paper (The Vicksburg Post) yesterday morning to see another one of my photos published.  I had sent it in a few weeks ago and had forgotten about it. Hometown readers can submit photos and are selected by being current and of interest to the public, either because of their subject matter or their oddity, or the photographic skill shown.  All photos are published in the Classifieds section of the paper every Sunday.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...