A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

More Old Court House Museum Flea Market Shots!

I was so happy to see my great grandson, Ian, his Mom and Dad, Victoria and Jamie, my oldest daughter, Theresa 'Teri" and granddaughter, Sonya.  My daughter and granddaughter came up from Magee, MS, for a visit and to also enjoy the Riverfest weekend.  Below are some shots I took of my family and more shots I took at the flea market.
My great grandson, Ina, atop a cannon on the grounds of the Old Court House Museum. 

My great grandson, Ian.

Jamie, Victoria, Ian, standing with Sonya, and daughter Teri with Abby, Ian's cousin.

Another candid shot of Ian.

Selling Girl Scout cookies!  Love the flag in his pocket!

Little girl in her tutu!

Bob with his painter friend at the flea market.

Police going by on patrol.

A little girl and boy playing war with their newly purchased play rifles.

1 comment:

Marian Ann Love said...

Thanks DeanO...love watching people and getting them in action with my camera. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...