A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Monday, April 23, 2012

Our Flea Market Booth @ Old Court House Museum

Getting set-up for the Riverfest/Old Court House Museum Flea Market.  It was very cold and windy and my nephew, "Bubba" Love making sure the paintings don't fly off the easels with some string.  Rain was also predicted but we were very lucky it never happened.

Standing with my nephew and his new wife, Cassie, of one week.  We could not have done it without their help.  Our thanks Bubba and Cassie!

Bob and I getting ready for a long day of selling his copper trees, paintings and my brother-in-law's (Chris) walking canes laying on the main table.

William Pope selling his jewelry to the left of us facing the Old Court House Museum.  After an hour or so I found out that I knew his mother.  What a small world it is!  

Polished stones from one of his two cases and his handmade settings.  William presented me with a blue opal pair of earrings in sterling and we gave him a medium copper tree which he then proceeded to put earrings on it.  It made for a great exhibit for him.

One of several beautiful polished stone pieces he showed on a necklace mannequin stand.

My friend, Mary Pope, William's mother, standing with Bob.  

Bill Marcy on the right of us facing the Old Court House Museum who was running for Congress with his helpers.  

To be continued....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...