A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Frog Picture Published

This green frog was hanging out under my daughter's umbrella on her back deck in Virginia a few weeks ago.  She had put it in the flower box but he hopped back to hide under the umbrella again and posed for me!   

Marian Love Phillips of Vicksburg captured this image of this little guy hanging out under an outside umbrella on a deck.

Give Us Your Best Shot!  The Vicksburg Post will accept for publication photos submitted by reader.  The photos should be current and of interest to the public, either because of their subject matter or their oddity, or the photographs skill shown.  Submitted photos should be accompanied by complete caption information and include a phone number for the photographer.  Photos may be submitted electronically at newsreleases@vicksburgpost.com, in person at Post Plaza or by mail to The Vicksburg Post, News photos, P.O. Box 821668, Vicksburg, MS  39182.

I submitted this photo with the caption on top of the picture and they put in the caption under the picture.  They always change it up, which is alright by me.  I sent it in on August 15 and had visited my daughter in Virginia back the last week of July.  Sometimes they will hold pictures and had forgotten all about it until it was published in today's paper.  Once again I am very humbled by the fact that they think my pictures are worth being published in our hometown paper.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...