A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Sunday, September 30, 2012

My Nephew's Wedding Day

My nephew, Joey, got married yesterday afternoon at St. Michael's Catholic church during a Mass.  He married Candice Landers of Vicksburg.  Father Patrick J. Curley and Monsignor Patrick Farrell officiated the ceremony.  

Making their wedding vows.

Posing for photographers.

First dance as Mr. & Mrs. 

The new Mrs. Ables dancing with my great great niece, Everlee.

Candice Lander Ables dancing with her grandfather, Warren Doiron.

My sister, Laura, sharing a happy moment with her son, my nephew.

Sharing a serious moment together.

Getting ready to enjoy their wedding cake.  

My nephew, Joey, with his two sisters, my nieces, Sherri and Christin (my Godchild).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...