A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Tuesday, November 20, 2018

A Sunday Afternoon Hunt

My Granddaughter Victoria with my Great Grandson Ian showing me this spot to hunt this past Sunday at their camp.

After I set my ground blind up I realized how uncomfortable my chair was and I'm in the process of getting a better one.    

My Great Grandson Ian and I before the hunt.  

Looking forward to hunting more with Ian and hope he will get lucky and shoot his very first deer this season. 

Our selfies together!

Ian with his Mom, Victoria before the hunt.  


I was so unhappy with my setup that I stood up the rest of the afternoon to hunt.  I took a picture of this thorn tree that I have never seen in the woods before.  My Granddaughter almost had a doe but only a butt shot by the time she got her .243 up.  Jamie her husband sat where I was the day before and midway towards him a doe came out and saw him and took off.   Hopefully, by my next hunt, I will have a new chair and be more comfortable in our great wild Mississippi outdoors.  Below a short video, I took of my hunt.

Close-up of thorns on the tree!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...