A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Little Charlie's First Deer

Little Charlie got his very first deer recently while hunting with his Dad, Big Charlie.  This is my best girlfriend, Jeanette's (Maw Maw) grandson.  Her husband, (Pops) Charlie are all like family to me.  They have three sons with Big Charlie above and I share the same birthday of January 27th and son, John Kirk, my Godchild and Michael who wanted me to be his Godmother.  I'm so proud of Little Charlie getting his first deer with a 7mm.08 rifle around 4:30 in the afternoon while on the Sweetgum Stand at the family camp south of town.  My congratulations to Little Charlie and the whole family on a proud time to celebrate him becoming a hunter in our great wild and wonderful Mississippi outdoors! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...