A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Thursday, December 19, 2019

Adrian's Bigger Buck!

I posted yesterday about Dana's big buck taken and the next day his wife, Adrian took her turn in the woods getting a bigger buck.  This is what Dana had to say about what happened leading up to his wife's great harvest. 

~ Last week I had a new buck show up on a camera that was bigger than any I’ve had in a while. 


This morning I hunted that area and afterward, pulled my camera. Then there he was! In daytime hours! I had killed a nice 8 point buck yesterday, it was Adrian’s turn this afternoon while I kept Jason. 

I had stepped outside just after 5:00 and I heard her shoot! Not 1 minute after the shot she texts me “OMGosh I got him!” The deer came out and she made a great shot with her Ruger No 1.

.
Adrian and I have been hunting together for over 30 years. This buck tops them all. 17” inside spread, 11.5” G2’s and 24” beams. 


We will take better pics tomorrow... I’m so proud of my Adrian. Today was her day! This hunting couple has had a great season so far!


My congratulations to Adrian who lives in Utica, Mississippi which is close to my hometown in our great wild outdoors!  Way to go and a great picture of you with your bigger buck!

3 comments:

Gorges Smythe said...

Congratulations to Adrian!

Anonymous said...

I've been exploring for a little bit for any high-quality
articles or blog posts in this kind of space . Exploring in Yahoo I
ultimately stumbled upon this website. Studying this info So i am satisfied to
express that I have an incredibly just right uncanny feeling
I found out exactly what I needed. I so much definitely will make certain to
don?t forget this web site and provides it a glance on a constant basis.

mrjbigfoot said...

Awesome!!! ^5! Congratulations young lady!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...