A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Friday, December 13, 2019

Triple Deer Down

Frankie Farmer and his two sons of Kosciusko, Mississippi had a great hunting adventure.  The Monday before Thanksgiving is a day Farmer said he would never forget with the family getting three deer.  It was his son on the right who got his very first buck.  He is so proud of his boys and what a great hunt to remember for the rest of their lives.  My congratulations to all the proud hunters in our great wild and wonderful Mississippi outdoors.  

3 comments:

Gorges Smythe said...

Congrats to the Farmers; nice deer all.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I truly appreciate your efforts and I am waiting for your next post
thanks once again.

Anonymous said...

Hey there! I could have sworn I've been to this
blog before but after reading through some of the post I realized it's new to me.
Nonetheless, I'm definitely glad I found it and I'll be bookmarking and checking back often!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...