A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Monday, December 23, 2019

My GMC Sierra 4X4 Truck Broken Into!


I was having a fairly good morning until I was told by the maintenance man, did I know my windows were busted out of my truck.  Of course, I did not and walked around the building to see this! 



I had to call the police to get a report and my truck insurance company.  Now to get this fixed!



The policeman said it most likely was juveniles and had some more vehicles broken into in the area during the night.  



Right here at Christmas time and it just puts a damper on everything.  I also had to cancel my doctor's appointment as well and errands to run.  The only thing that I can see that was taken was an android phone charger that I kept in a plastic bag in the middle compartment and also my Tums.  Maybe they thought the Tums were medicine.  It's unfortunate, but they said things happen for a reason and I have to deal with it whether I like it or not.  :(

2 comments:

Gorges Smythe said...

Maybe you need to try finding a better parking spot.

Anonymous said...

Hey there! Would you mind if I share your blog with my facebook group?

There's a lot of people that I think would really appreciate
your content. Please let me know. Cheers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...