A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Wednesday, January 06, 2021

A Saturday Afternoon Hunt


My Granddaughter Victoria, and her hubby, Jamie dropped me off to hunt.  Jamie leaving on his 4-wheeler to hunt up from me.


Granddaughter Victoria backing the truck up in the road to hunt down from me.


Looking at the field and waiting for a deer to walk by.  I have seen deer in this field but could not get a good shot on it because of the sun in my eyes. 


A very nice deer stand behind me that I cannot get into because of my knees.

A picture I took of my set-up to hunt the field in front of me.



My camo mask made for Covid-19 comes in handy for deer hunting and keeping my face warm.


Sun setting and no deer in sight.  Maybe on my next hunt.  It's so enjoyable to just be in the woods relaxing and enjoying nature in our great Mississippi outdoors.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...