A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Snowfall @ Christmas Place Plantation Hunting Club


This picture was taken yesterday at the famous Christmas Place Plantation Hunting Club on Christmas Road near Eden of a snowfall that fell on Mississippi starting Sunday night into Monday morning.  I have been hunting here for the last 13 years and have had some great memorable hunts.  I was hoping to go again this January but my hunting buddy, Rex Howell of Deer Camp Blog called and said he was sick.  I found out within days how since he really was with Stage IV lung cancer and also had to have his spine operated on for cancer.  He is out of the Baptist Memorial in Oxford now getting physical rehabilitation at Yalobusha Rehabilitation in his hometown of Water Valley.  He will start radiation soon according to his wife, Denise.  I wish him well and keeping him in my thoughts and prayers every day. 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...