A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Emma's Kiss!

I received some pictures from my daughter, Suzi, from Virginia the other day and this one I really liked. She is kissing Emma her daughter...so cute! They spent the day at the Harvest Festival in Stratford, Virginia and standing in front of Robert E. Lee's home place. I had spent a week in Fredericksburg this past July visiting my daughter and family. Emma celebrated her first birthday while I was there. She was only taking small steps but now walking all over the place. She is charming, just charming!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's very cute. Emma has really grown!

Marian Ann Love said...

Yes, she has and it's so hard to be so far away from her. She's a cutie that's for sure....Thanks for coming by kristine.

CDGardens said...

It is so sweet to see the joy of a mom and her baby...pictures bring us all that much closer, Grandma Marian. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...