A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Friday, October 03, 2008

More of BJ's Farm Pix

I see a frog - what do you see?

Flying geese

A pretty butterfly down on the farm.

Geese soaking up the sun.

Baby ducks resting while Momma duck enjoys the peace and quiet.

Butterfly on the rocks!

BJ's pumpkins for Halloween.
My friend BJ has been sending me some more photos lately of pix down on the farm in Port Gibson, MS. Tomorrow will be a special day for BJ. I heard on the radio this morning that tomorrow is his birthday. I want to wish him a very Happy Birthday and hope he has a fun filled day! Charming, Just Charming!

2 comments:

Editor said...

if you see a cloud that looks like a big rock let me know.

Anonymous said...

I think that cloud does look like a frog Marian. Good eye.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...