A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Thursday, November 15, 2007

My Gunslinger's Attached!



This morning I went by and picked up my girlfriend, Sherrill, and we headed down to my hunting camp "Jasper Bottom" in Claiborne County. Got to my stand and climbed up and attached my new Git-R-Slung (The Drop Stops Here) Gunslinger to my deer stand. When I get to the deer camp this Saturday, opening day, all I have to do is attached my gun to the Gunslinger and climb up in my stand and raise my gun up. Looking foward to using it this season. This is the way to Hunt Smart and Think Safety! Thanks Kristine! Charming, Just Charming!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear your Gunslinger is up and ready to go. Can't wait to hear your stories and see the pictures of the deer you get.

Marian Ann Love said...

Thanks Kristine...can't wait to get into the woods tomorrow. Hopefully, I will get a deer. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...