A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Friday, December 07, 2007

Our PAK Christmas Party

Pi Alpha Kappa Sorority Sisters!

Barbara and her new wind chimes!

My secret sister, Myrtle and I.
We had our annual Pi Alpha Kappa Sorority, Omega Chapter, Christmas Party tonight at Jacques' Cafe at the Battlefield Inn. I finally found out who my secret sister was for this whole year. It was none other than one of my former classmates. We have known each other since the first grade. (Actually, there are five of us in this sorority that I have known since the first grade). My secret sister was Myrtle and her husband was my boss at the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (ERDC). He has since past away. She gave me a lovely Santa that will look great in front or to the side of my fireplace. My secret sister for the year was Barbara and she loves anything outdoorsy around her home, so I got her some wind chimes. She has a real estate business that keeps her very busy and two Chow Chows to take care of. We really had a wonderful time. Unfortunately, two of our members could not attend. Our husbands were also invited, but Bob was not feeling well, so he stayed home.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...