A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Got My Santa Wish!


Dear Santa, where is that invite to the Famous Christmas Place? Marian

Posted by Rex at Deer Camp Blog on Monday, December 24, Letters to Santa!

I'm so fortunate to be on my way in the morning to the Famous Christmas Place to harvest a deer on the edge of the Mississippi Delta. It has been a wonderful year getting to know Rex, Denise (his fiancee) and his fine family and friends. Bob and I are looking forward to a fun time and bringing in 2008! I will be offline till after the New Year and wish all my friends here a safe and prosperous New Year! This is a sweetthing!

3 comments:

JDP said...

Good Luck Marian, I hope you have a great time and get a good buck.

JDP

SimplyOutdoors said...

good luck!

GUYK said...

Hope you are having a blast! Rex and his family are great people and so are you and Dear Bob! Hope to see you
all in the spring.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...