A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Thursday, November 13, 2008

A Cute Lil' Pumpkin

Emma and Dad getting ready to go Trick or Treating....

My youngest daughter, Suzi, and her daughter, Emma, who is dressed up as a lil' pumpkin for Halloween past. My daughter sent me these pictures yesterday via my oldest daughter's B'day card. This is Emma's first real Halloween since she is walking now. Suzi is scheduled for another knee surgery today. I wish I could be with her in Virginia, but the other grandmother will be there to help take care of Emma while she recovers. I guess she is taking after her mother who also has had two knee surgeries...it must run in the family. Wishing you a speedy recovery Suzi...Love you, Mom

3 comments:

CDGardens said...

You certainly have beautiful young women in your family. Must take after mom/grangran.

Wishing Suzi a swift recovery after her knee surgery.

Marian Ann Love said...

Thanks for the nice compliments cdgardens - she called me about an hour ago and is home recovering...only one tear so they fixed it. She was in good spirits but tired. A long day for her. Thanks for comng by! :)

Anonymous said...

Awww, she's such a cutie!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...