A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Friday, May 08, 2009

Announcing A New Family Member!




Jessica and Bradd are the proud parents of a beautiful girl! She was born May 6, 2009, at 10:04 PM. Her name is Eilley Reya Mylen. She weighed 6 lbs. 3.5 ounces, full head of dark hair, cute little nose and mouth, and 19 inches long. Eilley is rooming in with Jess and Bradd at St. Vincent Hospital in Santa Fe, NM. Jessica is Bob's granddaughter and my step-granddaughter. Bob and I are great grandparents again with Eilley being the first girl. We have two great grandsons already, Ian and Tidus. As soon as I get a picture of the new baby, I will post! Congratulations to Jessica and Bradd!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on their new addition.

Marian Ann Love said...

Thanks Rick...hopefully, I will have a pic up soon of her... :)

Jeanette said...

Congratulations Marian!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...