A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Saturday, May 02, 2009

Lucy at LA Circle

The last picture before we left the Louisiana Circle around 7:55 or so.

The clouds looks like a giant mushroom or tornado.

Lucy on The Widow Blakely cannon by the bridges at Vicksburg while a towboat is passing by.


This picture is a little blurred of Lucy by the LA Circle Sign.
Lucy sitting on The Widow Blakely cannon near the MS River at Vicksburg.

Sun setting behind the ominous clouds.

Lucy on top of The Widow Blakely.

On the way home from dropping Grandpa Bob off yesterday evening, Lucy and I noticed how big the sun was setting to the west. I did not have my camera with me so I had to run by the house to grab it. We got there to late to get a picture and the sun had already settled down behind the huge clouds. It looked liked a big thunderhead cloud had formed but we did not have rain in the forecast. She really had a great time playing at the Louisiana Circle while I took pictures of her.

4 comments:

CDGardens said...

Looks like you had a lovely day. gI think the pictures of Lucy and the clouds are very nice.

Marian Ann Love said...

Thanks CDGardens....Lucy's Mom, Debi, thinks the clouds look like an atomic bomb! Thanks for coming by my friend. :)

Anonymous said...

That skyline was beautiful. I would like to visit there someday.

JDP said...

Marian, I spent a few hours in Vicksburg many years ago on the way back to Texas from a vacation in South Carolina. I saw as much as I could in the time I was there. I wished for more time to have been able to better appreciate the history of the area.

JDP

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...