A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Thursday, May 07, 2009

Turkey's From Maine

Dale is one happy hunter with a nice turkey!

Ean with his turkey taken with a bow!



My good friend, Linda "Sunshine," sent me some pictures the other day via e-mail of her daughter, Ashley and husband, Bob and their turkeys that they harvested from the same ground blind on opening day. (Last year I had a write up on Father and Daughter getting a turkey together) Linda, who is a hunter also, lives with her family in Mount Vernon, Maine. I met her through a forum years ago at bowhunting.net and we have remained friends since. She also sent me a picture of Ean Laflin who got his tom turkey with a bow and of Dale's nice turkey he took this past Tuesday. Looks like all the hunters so far have been very successful this turkey season in our great wild outdoors! My congratulations to all!

1 comment:

Long Ridge Deer Camp said...

What a great picture, and do they ever look happy! Jack

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...