A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Great Grandson Tidus David's Christmas In MT

My Great Grandson, Tidus David (10) lives in Montana and I haven't seen him in a long time.  He lives so far away but I keep up with him on Facebook and by sending him cards on special occasions.  Tidus was fortunate to fly to Japan this past summer to enjoy the sites of a foreign country.  A good history lesson for sure.  It looks like he is pulling out all the goodies that Santa brought him in a big red stocking with his dog looking on.





I really miss him and hopefully one day I can get to Montana to see him or he can come to Mississippi to see me.  He normally wears glasses but I guess he did not need them to open up all his presents.  From the pictures, it looks like he had a very Merry Christmas!  I love and miss you, Tidus David!  Great Gran Gran

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...